Friday, February 16, 2007

Hello Out There

No, dear readers, I haven't forgotten about you.

I'm just ignoring you. :-)

For now, anyway.

Actually, if I can figure out a way to get the stuff I'm writing/doing for BCC's Element ministry into post-able blog form (meaning, if I can figure out how to post message outlines and podcast summaries in ways that don't look like message outlines or podcast summaries), I will be able to post with more regularity. Until then, though -- and I hope you will understand -- most of my studying/writing time is going to Element.

Love you, though!
And thanks for continuing to check back. I hope not to leave you hanging for too much longer.

1 Comments:

At 9:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We want a blog!! We want a blog!! We want a blog!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home