Monday, July 31, 2006

Site and Commenting Policy

I won't pretend to be unbiased (more about that in a subsequent post), but I do hope this site will be a place where people who disagree can do so peaceably. That said, I reserve the right to delete any comments I deem objectionable, even if the commenter appears to be on "my side."

Commenting Policy:
Be kind. Be gentle. Be reasonable. Be slow to anger.

Be honest. Anonymous commenting is enabled and permitted, but any anonymous comments that make allegations or accusations or spread gossip will be deleted.

Tell us how you feel. Tell us what you think.
Don't be shocked if someone suggests feelings aren't the best guide in these matters or that thinking goes best when aided by facts.

The Church -- and therefore, the church -- does not belong to David Foster or the elders or even the congregation. It belongs to Jesus Christ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home